Monday, June 7, 2010

Etsy Finds - The Hot Trend Is Yellow

I keep looking for the answer to 'what is the hot new color for the rest of 2010?' And everywhere I look, no matter what other colors are mentioned, the answer is yellow, yellow, yellow! Now for me, this is a little bit difficult to accept because I'm not naturally drawn to yellow. So I went searching on Etsy for the very best of yellow......

And boy did I find it! Now my mouth is watering for yellow! Here's just a sampling....

ThePeachTree's Daffodil Necklace





HeadCaseByG's Oh Cecilia






branchaccessories' Hazy Spring Fused Glass Ring

1 comments:

KnotOriginal said...

So glad to hear you've become a yellow convert! Thanks so much for featuring my scarf among these sunshine-y finds!
~Sharon

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails