Friday, June 4, 2010

Forgotten Things At Senter Studios

So I know that it's confusing since my blog is called Sweet Daisy-May but my one Etsy store is called sweetdaisymay without a hypen and I happen to have a bunch of other Etsy stores that have nothing to do with Daisies! Or May for that matter....

So here are all the stores:
Ophelia Weeping  Romantic Jewelry With An Edge
Peridot Supplies   Gemstones, Jewelry and Craft Supplies
Senter Studios      Photo Letter Art and Fine Art Prints
Heather Lori Designs Logos, Customizable Cards and Digital Scrapbooking Supplies

And of course, the little store I have just started up with my daughters age 9 and 14:
Sweet Daisymay   Hair Accessories For Big and Little Girls

The intent of this blog is to highlight everything tasteful, beautiful and desirable on the web in the realm of arts, crafts and Etsy but every once in awhile I will highlight some of the projects that I'm working on too...

FORGOTTEN THINGS - I have an obsession with forgotten things. Signs on the highway that no longer point to existing locations, abandoned houses, historic markers that no-one bothers to read any more... As a photographer, I have begun to catalogue some of the 'forgotten things' in my rural neighbourhood. To me, they are both romantic and forlorn.






Abandoned Toys (not yet listed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails